Wednesday, June 11, 2014

An Interview with Mohamed Oweis Taha, Foreign Law Intern

You are subscribed to In Custodia Legis Blog for Library of Congress. This information has recently been updated, and is now available.

06/11/2014 02:06 PM EDT

The following interview is with Mohamed Oweis Taha. Mohamed is currently working as an intern in the Law Library's Global Legal Research Center. Describe your background. I was born and raised in Cairo, Egypt. Influenced by my judicial family, I decided to join the English Department of Cairo University Law School, where I obtained my Bachelor […]

This email was sent to woowonemusic@gmail.com using GovDelivery, on behalf of: Library of Congress · 101 Independence Ave, SE · Washington, DC 20540 · 202-707-5000 Powered by GovDelivery

1 comment:

Make a Nice Comment .....