Friday, October 24, 2014

1-on-1 Consulting with Me? Music Marketing Demystified?

Having trouble viewing this email? Click Here to view it in your web browser

If you can't see this image, please click the Display Images link in your inboxBob Baker's The Buzz Factor

Music marketing tips and career growth ideas for creative people just like you

October 23, 2014

I've got two things for you today: 1) a new free course called "Music Marketing Demystified" (details velow) and 2) an easy way to get my personal help with your career and marketing plans ...

Would You Like 60 Minutes of My Undivided Attention to Help You With Your Music Marketing?

Could you use some personal marketing advice from a 20+ year veteran to gain clarity and focus with your music promotion efforts?

Would you like one hour of my undivided attention to help you?

I don't do very much consulting or coaching work at all. And when I do my rate is $195 an hour. (See my music consulting page here.)

However, I have a few openings in my schedule. If you book some quality time with me this week, I'll get on Skype or the phone with you for an hour for just $125 USD.

If you're interested, HIT REPLY and send me an email to let me know you're ready to book some time.

I'd love to connect with you and help you promote your music to a wider audience. (FYI, I can also speak with you about book publishing and promotion, or how to build your own creative DIY business.)


My New Free 'Music Marketing Demystified' Course

In recent weeks I've been created more online courses on a great little website called Udemy. Most of the courses come with a registration fee, but I just published one that comes with a zero price tag. That's right. Nada!

It's called Music Marketing Demystified.

In 11 short videos I give you an overview of the foundational marketing principles every musician and music pro should know.

Learn more about it here:

www.udemy.com/music-marketing-101

Some of the paid courses include:

Holiday Music Marketing: Sell More Music, Book More Shows, Make More Money This Christmas and Holiday Season

www.bob-baker.com/buzz/holiday-music-marketing-christmas/

Music Publicity Insider's Guide: How to Craft News Hooks and Story Ideas That Land You Mega Media Exposure

www.bob-baker.com/buzz/music-publicity-course/

How to Make Money as a DIY Musician: 4 Steps to Converting Fan Attention Into Sales

www.udemy.com/how-to-make-money-as-a-diy-musician/

If you can't see this image, please click the Display Images link in your inboxThanks for your time and attention. I appreciate you!

-Bob

P.S. If you're wondering just how you'd benefit from booking an hour of my time, here's what a couple of people have to say about it:

The most productive hour I've ever spent!

"I have attended countless conferences, seminars, and read countless books and articles on the industry, but this was without a doubt the most productive hour I have ever spent. Bob gave me insight into ways I can grow my fanbase, increase sales, and make more money. In fact, just one of his pointers will help us save thousands of dollars a year! I highly recommend a personal consultation with Bob Baker. It's well worth the investment!"
-Mark Mohr, (Christafari, GospelReggae.com, Lion of Zion Entertainment, Positive Music Agency)

Fresh ideas that will have a positive impact on my business

"My one-on-one discussion with Bob was one of the best experiences I have had in the music business. Even though I am a veteran of the industry, Bob was able to give me fresh ideas and approaches that I know will have a positive impact on my business. But mostly, he gave me the priceless gift of support, reassurance and wonderful personal connection. I recommend one-on-one time with Bob to both musicians and industry folks alike. Thank you, Bob!"
-Laurena Marrone Campos, Grit PR & Consulting, LLC


What About Bob?

Bob Baker is an author, speaker, musician, and former music magazine editor dedicated to showing musicians of all kinds how to get exposure, connect with fans, sell more music, and increase their incomes through their artistic passions.

He is the author of the highly acclaimed Guerrilla Music Marketing Handbook, which appeared in the major motion picture The School of Rock, starring Jack Black and Miranda Cosgrove. (See screenshots of that scene here.)

Bob also created the Music Marketing 101 course, which ran for five years at Berklee Online, the continuing education division of Berklee College of Music in Boston.

CD Baby called him “The Godfather of Independent Music Marketing.”

According to the Salt Lake Tribune, “Bob Baker is one of the most widely recognized authorities on music marketing. A prolific writer, Baker is regarded as one of the industry’s leaders in helping musicians leverage online web and marketing strategies to boost their careers.”

He has appeared in the media on NPR’s “Morning Edition” and “Marketplace” and in such publications as Electronic Musician, Music Connection, The Guardian in the U.K., Canadian Musician, Publishers Weekly, VIBE magazine, E! Online, and even The Onion!


Also connect with me on ...
www.Twitter.com/MrBuzzFactor
www.Facebook.com/BobBakerFanPage
www.YouTube.com/MrBuzzFactor
www.Linkedin.com/in/buzzfactor
plus.google.com/+BobBaker


You are receiving this email because you signed up for it or purchased something from me at TheBuzzFactor.com or at a live event.

Here is your subscription info:
Name:
Email: woowonemusic@gmail.com

You can update your name and email using the link at the end of this email. If you no longer want to receive my tips, resources and inspiration on music marketing and artist empowerment, you can unsubscribe easily by clicking the Cancel link below. No hard feelings.

Warning: Please note that if you do unsubscribe from my emails, I will be unable to contact you regarding any updates, products or programs of mine you may have purchased.



Bob Baker
PO Box 28441, St. Louis, MO 63146
Phone: (314) 329-1395
E-mail: bob@bob-baker.com
http://Bob-Baker.com/


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a Nice Comment .....