Thursday, January 8, 2015

Emergency Flash Drive Sale - These Are ALREADY Selling Out!

WorldStart's Tech Tips WorldStart

ws - 2015-01-07

ATTENTION Tech Tips Readers!

I have a special deal, and it is VERY time sensitive!

I know this is a little unusual, but I wanted to make sure EVERYONE got this notice at the same time, because the Daily Deal readers might buy them all before Tech Tips even gets sent out!

With a little luck, I came across a really amazing price on some Emtec 16GB flash drives. They're less than $10!

The deal was AMAZING! And Emtec have given us some of our coolest and best quality flash drives to date. So when I was able to work out a big deal on these, I knew I had to get these out ASAP!

Here's the problem though... I was only able to get this ONE order in. That's it.

Knowing how these things typically go, I wanted to make sure EVERYONE had a fair shot at getting one.

People are picking these up as I'm writing this e-mail!

Scroll down to see the quick details about them, and then PLEASE head to the store.

The chances that the ones I have will last through tomorrow are slim to none.




I hope you can read this quick!

They say the early bird catches the worm, and I caught one CRAZY worm today!

Browsing through a supplier's list, I came across what I thought must've been a typo: Emtec 16GB flash drives at a deal so low it makes me look sane!

But it wasn't a mistake, so I did everything in my power to grab as many as possible before someone else saw them!

That means two things:

1. You can grab yourself one of these AWESOME flash drives for only $9.97!

That's practically just 50 cents per gigabyte.

That's a LOT of stuff, right?

But then there's the other part...

2. These are NOT going to last long.

So how long is not long?

If I had to guess, I'd say if you expect these to be here through tomorrow, you might be too optimistic!

I HATE when people miss out on these deals! There's nothing worse than finding a jaw-dropper like this, only to realize some people won't get them because we sold out in just a handful of hours...

So PLEASE! Make sure you get to the store and grab one of these!

If you own a computer, you WILL need a flash drive sooner or later! And you won't find a 16GB one for just $9.97 anywhere else!

Click this link to get to the store! Quickly!

http://store.worldstart.com/product/10159




You can also view the current newsletter and archives online at
http://www.worldstart.com/newsletters.php


Copyright, Disclaimer, Etc.

ISSN: 1529-336X
Copyright 2015, WorldStart. All unauthorized reproduction strictly prohibited.


WorldStart is not responsible for errors, omissions, or pricing mistakes.

You are welcome to reproduce this newsletter (i.e. print it, store it) for your own personal use. You are also welcome to forward it, in its entirety, to friends and family.

If you would like to reproduce this publication, or any part of it, in any other publication, be it web based or otherwise, you must contact us for permission. Any unauthorized re-distribution will be considered a copyright infringement and grounds for a lawsuit.

Finally, you agree to try any advice contained or suggested in this newsletter at your own risk.

Microsoft and Windows are trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation (duh!)


Did someone forward this to you? Get your free subscription here:
http://www.worldstart.com/subscriptions/

If daily newsletters are too much to handle, then change your subscription to our Weekly Edition...
http://www.worldstart.com/subscriptions/

If you need to change your email address, go here...
http://www.worldstart.com/subscriptions/

"I don't want yer stinkin' email!"
To remove yourself from our mailing list please head to:

http://www.worldstart.com/subscriptions/

WorldStart, Inc. - 2620 Centennial Rd, Suite C / Toledo, OH 43617 - Phone: 1-800-915-2088

You are receiving this daily newsletter because you requested it either at Worldstart.com or one of our affiliates.
You are currently subscribed as woowonemusic@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a Nice Comment .....